- Lilly Pearl Brown age 79 of Alford passed away on Saturday, March 23, 2019 at her home. Lilly was born in Wausau, Fl on October 16, 1939 to the late Herbert & Gladys Wiggins Hughes. She was a lifelong residence of Alford and attended Sapp Church in Cottondale.
- She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, step-son Clibbert Brown, and step-daughter Rosetta Davis.
- Lilly is survived by her children Calvin Winford Brown of Alford, William Balford Brown (Tammy) of Wedowee, Al, Rosie Lee Evens (Scott) of Marianna, step children Danny Davis of Panama City, FL, William Earl Brown of Seattle, WA, Linda Leech of Panama City, FL, brother William “Buddy” Hughes of Alford, sisters Willie “Jay” Carnley of Alford, Nanie Muril Allgood of Grand Ridge, grandchildren Chasity Jackson, Larry Hendrix, Amanda Brown, Tiffani Brown, Keith Seay, Kelci Nolan, great grandchildren Chase Hendrix, Erica Hendrix, Jessica Henderson, and Sean Berna.
- Services for Lilly will be held at 1:00 PM on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at Marianna Chapel Funeral Home with Rev. Willie Gay officiating. Interment will follow in the Salem Baptist Church Cemetery. The family will receive friends from 12:00 PM until time of service.
- Marianna Chapel Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. Expressions of sympathy may be submitted on line at www.mariannachapelfh.com.
Write a comment...
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/21/d175088933/htdocs/site/web/templates/gk_news/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 191