Menu

Finch House

Finch House

The Finch House is a Craftsman style bungalow built circa 1913 by James Finch, a prominent area Judge, attorney and two-term Florida Congressman, who was instrumental in the establishment of Jackson Hospital. Mr. and Mrs. Finch, natives of Arlington, Alabama, moved to Marianna from Cedar Key soon after he passed…
Read more...
Subscribe to this RSS feed