Menu

Jackson County Courthouse

Jackson County Courthouse

Four courthouses have stood on this site. Marianna became, after much controversy, the permanent county seat in 1829, two years after it was founded and named by Robert and Anna Maria Beveridge. They also donated the land and paid for much of the building of the first courthouse. Today the courthouse…
Read more...
Subscribe to this RSS feed
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/21/d175088933/htdocs/site/web/templates/gk_news/html/com_k2/templates/default/category.php on line 191