Menu

The 1840s House

#13 The 1840s House

The 1840's House, presently owned by McDaniel and Associates, an accounting firm, was renovated by Mr. FloyeBrewton in 1985 and housed his Antique business. It was later the law offices of John Ratzlaff and Robert Trammell. The house was originally the west wing of the present Ely-Criglar Mansion before it…
Read more...
Subscribe to this RSS feed