The old First National Bank building was erected in 1902 on the site of the W.J. Daniel and Company private bank. The building was one of the finest bank buildings in the state at the time it was built. The officers included some of the more prominent names in Florida.
It is traditionally believed the first loose-leaf ledger and the first adding machine in a Florida bank were used here. The attractive masonry building on Caledonia Street, facing Confederate Memorial Park, was restored in 1993.
Cited from Self-Guided Tour of the Marianna Area. Presented by Main Street Marianna and Chipola Historical Trust Jackson County Florida
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/21/d175088933/htdocs/site/web/templates/gk_news/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 191