Menu

The Longwood House

The Longwood House

These houses are in the western part of Greenwood. The house belonging to the estate of James Hayes was built in 1849 by E. George.  The house is built entirely of heart pine lumber.  The simple frame house is structurely fitted together with wooden pegs and square cut nails.  The…
Read more...
Subscribe to this RSS feed
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/21/d175088933/htdocs/site/web/templates/gk_news/html/com_k2/templates/default/category.php on line 191