Chipley – Drivers will encounter lane closures and temporary delays along the following local county roadways:
• State Road (S.R.) 77 near County Road (C.R.) 388 and C.R. 2300 – The southbound outside lane of S.R. 77 in Southport will be closedMonday, Oct. 26 through Friday, Oct. 30 as crews haul material and perform road grading in the area. Lane closures will remain in effect from9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• U.S. 231 in Alford – Crews will perform striping work through Alford, beginning Monday, Oct. 26 and extending to Saturday, Dec. 5 in Jackson County. Drivers will encounter temporary lane closures from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• S.R. 71 from the Calhoun County line to north of I-10 – Crews will perform striping, beginning Monday, Oct. 26 and extending toSaturday, Dec. 5 in Jackson County. Drivers will encounter temporary lane closures from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• S.R. 30A (U.S. 98/15th Street) from west of Jenks Avenue to east of East Avenue – Construction activities are taking place along the Bay County corridor, drivers can expect night time lane closures.
• S.R. 22 from U.S. 98 to west of C.R. 2315 (Star Avenue) – Paving work is taking place in eastern Bay County, workers are currently performing sidewalk work and drainage improvements.
• S.R. 71 from S.R. 69 (Pear Street) to the Jackson County line – Workers are paving the thirteen mile corridor in Calhoun County. Use caution while traveling.
• S.R. 30 (U.S. 98) from the Franklin County line to S.R. 30A – Workers are paving the Gulf County roadway. Driver will encounter intermittent lane closures.
• S.R. 30E (Cape San Blas Road) – The speed limit on S.R. 30E (Cape San Blas Road) east of the State Park entrance in Gulf County will be lowered from 45 MPH to 35 MPH Wednesday, Oct. 30 at 9 a.m. EDT.
All planned construction activities are weather dependent and may be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather. Drivers are reminded to pay attention to the reduced speed limit when traveling through the construction area.
For more information, follow the Florida Department of Transportation District Three on Twitter @myfdot_nwfl or like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/MyFDOTNWFL.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/21/d175088933/htdocs/site/web/templates/gk_news/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 191
back to top